Remember when everyone was hoarding mountains of toilet paper in April of 2020? Well, for some people that was just the start of a long string of dumb purchases.
In a recent poll, one in 10 people say they regret purchases they made during 2020.
The #1 thing they regret buying is gaming equipment, which isn’t surprising considering people had a lot of time in quarantine.
Here are the Top 18 things we regret buying:
1. Gaming equipment
2. Tools or carpentry equipment
3. Clothes or shoes
4. Home gym equipment
5. Musical instruments
6. Pizza oven
7. Hot tub or Jacuzzi
8. Equipment for a sports hobby, such as fishing or golf
10. Garden furniture
12. Kitchen appliances, like an air-fryer or bread maker.
13. Voice-activated assistant
14. Smartphone / tablet
16. Hobby equipment, like arts and crafts materials
17. Computer equipment