Fast Food Workers Are Sharing the Best Things on Their Menus That No One Ever Orders
Fast food workers see the inner workings of the kitchens at their stores . . . so after they see all THAT, if they still want to eat something, you know it’s really good.
There’s a discussion on Reddit where fast food workers are sharing the best thing on their store’s menu that no one ever orders. Here are some highlights . . .
1. Popeyes Apple Pie. Quote, “It’s deep fried like the McDonalds ones used to be.”
2. Wendy’s side of melted cheese. Quote, “You can order a cup of melted cheese at Wendy’s to dip your fries and nuggets.”
3. McDonald’s cheap Big Mac. Quote, “If you want a Big Mac for a fraction of the cost, order a McDouble with no mustard or ketchup and add shredded lettuce and mac sauce.”
4. Taco Bell Cheesy Doritos Gordita Crunch. Quote, “It’s a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, but you can get it with a Dorito shell on the inside.”
5. Subway Chicken Pizziola. Quote, “It comes with chicken, pepperoni, and marinara sauce . . . it’s on our registers.”