JCDPH Moves To New Online Scheduling
The Jackson County Department of Public Health (JCDPH) has transitioned to a new online scheduling portal, https://myspot.nc.gov/
To make an appointment through this online portal, follow these steps:
- Visit https://myspot.nc.gov/. This website will bring you to the North Carolina Division of Health and Human Service (NCDHHS’s) Find a Vaccine Location website.
- Search for the Jackson County Health Department Vaccine Clinic by typing in our local zip code, 28779.
- Select Schedule Now under the Jackson County Health Department Vaccine Clinic option.
- Follow the instructions to schedule your first dose appointment from the list of appointments available.
- Know that your second dose appointment will be made for you when you come to your first dose appointment. Scheduling your appointment through this new online scheduling portal both secures your appointment time and registers you in the COVID-19 Vaccine Management System (CVMS).
This saves time for both the patient and provider, helping to make our COVID-19 Vaccine Drive Thru Clinics more efficient. JCDPH continues to provide COVID-19 vaccines by appointment only via drive thru clinics at the Jackson County Department on Aging. Once you arrive at the Jackson County Department on Aging, follow the directional signage. Remain in your vehicle throughout the entire vaccination process, stopping at various stations to check in, receive your vaccine, and wait for observation. For questions or assistance making an appointment, call the Jackson County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) at 828-631-HELP. Spanish-speaking community members may call 828-587-8227. Additional information can be found at http://health.jacksonnc.org/covid19.