In continuing coverage of a story we reported on Sunday, emergency personnel responded to a report of a possible suicide in the parking lot of Jackson Plaza on Grindstaff Cove road late Sunday morning. Upon arriving, officers found a deceased person in a vehicle with signs clearly posted on the windows warning of dangerous fumes inside. Due to the hazardous situation, all businesses in the Jackson Plaza were closed and evacuated and the North Carolina Hazardous Materials Regional Response team was called to assist. Upon safely entering the vehicle, authorities were able to remove and identify the body of 19-year-old Claude Bolton of Sylva, who is believed to have died of hydrogen sulfide poisoning. Once deemed safe, businesses located in the Jackson Plaza were allowed to reopen Sunday afternoon. The body was taken by medical examiners for autopsy and the police investigation into the incident is still ongoing.